This is my absolute dream electric hot water kettle. Not only is this an electric hot water dispenser from Zojirushi, but it has a large 74 oz. capacity and it has multiple (perfect) temperature settings of 140, 195, and 208 degrees farenheit with a reboil option at 212 degrees F.
The Zojirushi Zutto Micom Electric Dispensing Pot also has the standard safety features like a locking top and auto shutoff, but what really settles it for me is the electric tea pot's small small footprint of only 11 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 10" and stylish design.
- Large capacity of 7.4 oz (2.2 liters).
- Three temperature settings for all your tea and coffee brewing and noodle cooking needs.
- Stylish design with clean lines.
- Dechlorination and descaling functions.
- Removable cord and 360 degree swivel base.
- Keeps water warm at a selected temperature.
- Easy to read LCD monitor and water level indicator.
- Good insulation which keeps water warm without using lots of electricity while the outside of the unit remains cool or warm to the touch.
- Timer function means you'll be able to wake up and come home to tea/coffee ready water.
- Nonstick (not teflon) interior makes cleaning easy.
- None at all, though this is a pricier electric water kettle.
Technorati Tags: zojirushi, electric teapot, water kettle, tea, brew